5 Year Goals (2012-2017)
- Dugouts at Veterans Park field (2013) COMPLETED
- Concession trailer at Burnt Hill Park (2013) COMPLETED
- Infield tarps for all Hebron ball fields (2013) COMPLETED
- Dugouts at Burnt Hill fields (2017) COMPLETED
- Stands at Burnt Hill Fields (2016) COMPLETED
- Stands at Veterans field (2017) IN PROGRESS
- Fence at Vets moved back to 225’ IN PROGRESS
5 Year Goals (2018 - 2023)
• Lights at Vets baseball field
• Utilize Marlborough fields (Park Rd. 60’ & West Rd. 70’) for practices and games (work needs to be done with Town Managers of each town)
• Create a shared concession trailer strategy with RHAM Youth Football with concessions at Gilead and Burnt Hill.
• Based on outcome of RHAM Middle School sports situation, work with Tri County Baseball and establish a strong 13U – 15U baseball program, preferably within the RHAM Youth Baseball program.
• Development of a universal playbook for coaches of all leagues that establishes a defined structure and common drills & strategies that will progress a players development consistently throughout their time in the RHAM Youth Baseball program.
• Successfully merge Marlborough Baseball with Hebron Baseball and create RHAM Youth Baseball, Inc.